MCKINNEY, Tex. (KNWA) — Former Razorback Darren McFadden was sentenced to jail time after pleading guilty to misdemeanor charges related to a drunk-driving case at a Whataburger in Texas.
On January 21, 2019, the College Football Hall of Fame inductee was charged with resisting arrest and DWI after employees at a Whataburger in McKinney called to report a man who was asleep in the drive-thru, according to a police report.
McFadden was sentenced to four days jail time after pleading guilty at a courthouse in Collin County, Texas on February 14, according to court records.
He has since been released.
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- ULM Professor dies in alleged murder-suicide in Mer Rouge
- OPSO investigating shooting on Horne Lane that killed one, injured another
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president
- Newsfeed Now: Final preparations for Inauguration Day, Saints fans discuss possible Drew Brees retirement