UNION COUNTY, Ar. — The Union County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating after a body was found near Parkers Chapel School on Wednesday morning.
According to the UCSO, investigators were called to a parking lot near the baseball field at Parkers Chapel School after a man, who appeared to be deceased, was found in a pickup truck.
Investigators say that based on evidence found at the scene, this case is being investigated as a suicide.
They say that the victim, who has yet to be publicly identified, was not a student nor an employee of the school. They also say that the probable time of death was overnight and not during normal school hours.
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Mississippi officials expect 37,000 vaccine doses next week