LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) – (12/26/19) Prosecutors have charged a 19-year-old Arkansas man with killing his mother and have charged his father with trying to help him cover it up.
Arrest reports show that Carson Gregory Glover is charged with capital murder for the death of his mother, Sonya Glover. She was found lying in her blood late Saturday in the family’s home in Sherwood, north of Little Rock.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports that 55-year-old William Gregory Glover has been charged with hindering apprehension. Authorities say he told officers that he didn’t know what happened to his wife, but that a voicemail shows otherwise.
- Friday Roundball Roundup: OCS girls remain undefeated; Throwback night at Sterlington vs. Wossman, plus more!
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Louisiana tech’s student government starts campus conversation on gender identity and Title IX
- North Louisiana AG-Business Council hosts the 2020 Ag Expo
- 18 arrested in Bossier Parish human trafficking sting