LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Arkansas’ new website for residents working to file for unemployment will be down for several hours Saturday, according to the state Secretary of Commerce on Friday.
Arkansas Sec. of Commerce, Mike Preston said the website will be down from 6am-Noon, Saturday, April 25 to move the site onto a bigger mainframe.
The website, www.ARunemployment.com, provides an FAQ for Arkansans working through issues filing with unemployment amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The state website includes a section for them to sign up for weekly updates on the program’s status.
Sec. Preston said 170,000 workers have already signed up for unemployment benefits.
You can file online through the website between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., Sunday through Saturday, or call to file at 1-844-908-2178.
- Louisiana man arrested after allegedly traveling to parishes to have sex with teen
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- WATCH: West Monroe Police help local boy celebrate his 8th birthday
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 236 new cases, 15 new deaths on Monday
- TODAY: La. lawmakers start 30-day special session on COVID-19 measures