BRADLEY COUNTY, Ark. – According to the Arkansas Department of Health, they have confirmed their first case of Coronavirus in Bradley County, Arkansas.
At this time, there are 33 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Arkansas, there are 26 confirmed state lab tests and 7 confirmed commercial lab tests.
You can remain up-to-date with Arkansas COVID-19 information on the Arkansas Department of Health website which can be found here.
This is an on-going story and we will update this article as we receive more information.
- Adopted twins separated at birth find each other living just 6 blocks apart
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- Amber alert issued out for Texas 10- year-old girl after her mother was found murdered
- Selma Bridge Crossing Jubilee to honor civil rights icons
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday