FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) — The adoption attorney indicted in an alleged multi-state adoption scheme has pleaded not guilty to the 19 federal charges he’s facing in Arkansas.
Paul Petersen has been released on a $100,000 bond. He is set to appear in court December 9.
Other conditions of his bond include wearing a GPS monitoring device, give up his passport and refrain from adoption work.
Petersen is also facing federal charges in Arizona and Utah. These include charges of human smuggling, sale of a child and communications fraud.
- Beast of the Week: Sterlington’s Cole Johnson and Jordan Townsend
- Delhi’s Tasionna McDowell stays local, signs with ULM
- Three Warhawks reach double figures in loss to Mississippi State
- Mayor Jamie Mayo speaks out on Trump Rally accusations and has White House emails to back him up
- Quarterback J’Mar Smith among three Bulldog football players ruled unavailable versus Marshall