HAMBURG, Ar. (KTVE/KARD) — Four families have been displaced after an apartment complex in Hamburg, Arkansas caught fire on Friday morning.
The Hamburg Fire Department was dispatched to the Bartlett Street Apartments just before 7:30 am.
Heavy smoke from the fire caused Albritton Elementary School, which is across the street, to relocate students and faculty to another elementary school. They returned to Albritton Elementary after the fire was put out.
Officials say four apartments were damaged and no one was injured.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Monroe Mayor Friday Ellis hosting press conference to introduce newly appointed police chief
- Morning Forecast – Wednesday, October 21st
- CMT Music Awards to feature trio of hosts, outdoor stages
- Stampede kills at least 11 Afghan women seeking visas to leave country
- Army inquiry determines Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen died ‘in the line of duty’