EL DORADO, Ark.- A magnitude 2.8 earthquake shook El Dorado and nearby areas on Monday morning.
The earthquake happened at 9:49 a.m.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the epicenter was about eight miles East-Southeast of El Dorado.
USGS says the quake shook a distance of about seven and a half miles wide.
For more information from the U.S. Geological Survey, click here.
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic