FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas guard Mason Jones has declared for the NBA draft.
Jones made the announcement on social media, and the University of Arkansas confirmed the decision with a congratulatory statement.
Jones was The Associated Press’ co-SEC Player of the Year. The 6-foot-5 junior averaged 22.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game this season.
He shot 45.3% from the field overall and 35.1% from 3-point range.
In his post, he thanked the fans and his family and close friends.
He called playing in the NBA a “lifelong dream.”
- Four HR power Tigers to win over Youngstown St
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely
- Courtyard Rehabilitation and Health Center reports major milestone following Covid-19 vaccinations
- Governor Edwards requests major disaster declaration for sever winter weather from President Biden
- Honorees awarded for contributions to the El Dorado community during Black History event