LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson says he’s not ready to further ease restrictions on businesses as the number of coronavirus cases in the state continue to spike. Hutchinson on Thursday said Arkansas’ plans to further lift restrictions remains on pause after neighboring Texas halted its aggressive reopening of businesses. Arkansas’ coronavirus cases have dramatically risen since last month, when the state allowed businesses to reopen. The state on Thursday posted one of its highest one-day increase in cases since the pandemic began, with 687 more people testing positive for the virus. The state reported two more deaths and 17 more hospitalizations.
- Annual Southern Nationals remote control racecar championship hosted at Ike Hamilton Expo Center
- LSU Soccer Drops Season Opener at Arkansas, 2-0
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, September 19th
- Over 100 volunteers help with the 2020 Ouachita Water Sweep
- Kamara not focused on historic significance of MNF game vs. Raiders