MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — On Friday, October 15, 2021, the Monroe Police conducted a traffic stop on a black Chrysler 200 with no Louisiana tag on Plum Street. Upon the stop, officers made contact with 30-year-old Spencer Simon.
According to the arresting officers, they checked Simon’s license and discovered that his license was suspended and placed him in handcuffs. Officers then conducted a search on Simon and his vehicle and discovered 38 ecstasy tablets in his front left pocket. Officers also found a marijuana pipe in Simon’s car.
Simon was transported and booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center. He was charged with the following charges:
- Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernal
- Operating a Vehicle while License is Suspended
- No Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Proper Equipment Required on Vehicles; Unsafe Vehicle
His bond is set at $5,150.