A new route for high school basketball players has opened as the top basketball player in the nation, Jalen Green, is taking his talents to the G-league. This is the first time a top athlete in the country has made this decision and he could be the face of this over the next couple of years if he becomes successful in this route. I spoke with Fox Sports analyst Rob Parker, and he weighs in on the new route that not only Green is taking.
- Ascension Parish left with flooding after weekend full of rain
- Weekend Forecast: Sunday, April 18th, 2021
- Jualea Hayes hosts “Unity Jam Session” to show unification in Monroe and surrounding cities | Friday Ellis attended
- Good Samaritan returns lost dinosaur stuffed animal to Louisiana boy
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage