A new route for high school basketball players has opened as the top basketball player in the nation, Jalen Green, is taking his talents to the G-league. This is the first time a top athlete in the country has made this decision and he could be the face of this over the next couple of years if he becomes successful in this route. I spoke with Fox Sports analyst Rob Parker, and he weighs in on the new route that not only Green is taking.
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Police: Woman who shot 10-year-old was trying to shoot dog
- Deer dropped from highway bridge onto truck in Mississippi
- Arkansas court: Judge can’t handle capital murder case
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots