A new route for high school basketball players has opened as the top basketball player in the nation, Jalen Green, is taking his talents to the G-league. This is the first time a top athlete in the country has made this decision and he could be the face of this over the next couple of years if he becomes successful in this route. I spoke with Fox Sports analyst Rob Parker, and he weighs in on the new route that not only Green is taking.
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 27th
- LSU Falls In Home Opener, 1-0
- Local woman receives letter to pay back overpayment on unemployment benefits
- Ouachita Parish Public Library hosts Downtown Storytime Stroll during October
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama