BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Gov. John Bel Edwards is addressing the Resilient Louisiana Commission on Friday morning.
According to the organization, “the Resilient Louisiana Commission is charged with helping chart the state’s path from COVID-19 to a stronger and healthier economy that is more resistant to future disruptions.”
The virtual meeting is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
- Grambling kicks off their football season against Deion Sanders and Jackson State University
- NBC 10’s Bode Brooks to host candidate forum show
- City of Monroe children’s dental health event
- Louisiana man accused of shooting two dogs, killing one
- Simmons Sporting Goods hosts the 32nd annual “Big Buck Contest”; More than 3,800 bucks entered