LAFAYETTE, La. Food delivery company Waitr has been told by the Nasdaq stock exchange that the company’s stock faces possible delisting
The Advocate reports Waitr’s stock price has been below $1 a share for 30 consecutive business days.
The company has 180 days, or until June second, 2020, to regain compliance.
Waitr is based in Lake Charles and has operations in Monroe.
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- Human remains and evidence in missing person case found during Prairie County investigation
- Terry Bradshaw considers Super Bowl ‘very easy to do,’ won’t approach it differently
- Trailblazing 49ers assistant has roots in Chiefs Kingdom
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping