LAFAYETTE, La. Food delivery company Waitr has been told by the Nasdaq stock exchange that the company’s stock faces possible delisting
The Advocate reports Waitr’s stock price has been below $1 a share for 30 consecutive business days.
The company has 180 days, or until June second, 2020, to regain compliance.
Waitr is based in Lake Charles and has operations in Monroe.
- Talk of mask mandate for Louisiana schools causing friction
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Destination Louisiane: Exploring Black Bayou
- High school football in Louisiana won’t be played until ‘Phase 4’ of reopening; one area coach, ‘ … I think what it tells you, the season is going to be delayed … ‘
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead