Sabine Parish (KTVE/KARD) (09/29/20)— On September 28, 2020, around 6:45 a.m., Louisiana State Police Troop E responded to a fatal crash on Louisiana Highway 175 near Pleasant Hill.
This crash claimed the life of 34-year-old Christopher Price of Many.
The preliminary investigation revealed a 2002 Buick passenger car, driven by Price, was traveling southbound on Louisiana Highway 175.
For reasons still under investigation, Price’s vehicle traveled off the right side of the highway, struck a tree, and overturned.
Price, who was unrestrained, was ejected from the vehicle and sustained fatal injuries.
A toxicology sample was obtained and submitted for analysis. This crash remains under investigation.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Skinwalker Ranch: Possibly the spookiest place on Earth
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Football Friday Night: Oak Grove outlasts OCS, plus more!