BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The suspect in a fatal shooting that occurred Tuesday in Hammond has turned himself in to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Bradley Abron, 43, of Hammond, is charged with second-degree murder.
He’s accused of killing 50-year-old Darrell Amar, also of Hammond, at a house on St. Paul Loop.
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- GOP’s Jake Ellzey wins US House seat over Trump-backed rival
- Man pleads guilty to 4 Asian spa killings, sentenced to life
- Ex-airman sentenced to 45 months for leaking drone info
- City of Ruston reports mayor is “doing well” following COVID-19 hospitalization