BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Kentrell Gaulden, also known as Rapper NBA YoungBoy, is behind bars on Tuesday morning.
Gaulden was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on September 29.
The 20-year-old Baton Rouge native is facing these charges:
- One count of possession of schedule I drugs
- One count of manufacturing/distributing schedule II drugs
- One count of manufacturing/distributing schedule IV drugs
NBA Youngboy was released from jail in August of 2019.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Ferriday, Jena are winners; Richwood falls to Lafayette Christian on rare high school football Saturday in Northeast Louisiana
- Quarterback TJ Finley is the spark Tigers need to top Gamecocks on Homecoming
- Despite solid defensive effort from ULM, Warhawks drop to 0-6 with loss to South Alabama
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina