KENNER, La. (AP) — Louisiana authorities said three brothers are accused of raping a 10-year-old girl.
Raul and Wilmer Paz Perez were arrested Saturday and charged with first-degree rape of a victim under the age of 13.
Kenner police said Monday that Elder Paz Perez remains a fugitive.
Police said the brothers were alone with the girl on Sept. 9 and began making sexual advances towards her.
Police said the girl refused and locked herself in the bathroom but they broke in and raped her.
Anyone with information on Elder Paz Perez should contact the police.
It’s unclear if the brothers have lawyers to speak for them.
- PFT Draft: Best game-saving plays in NFL history
- Former LSU Tiger OBJ can still help take Browns to another level
- LaSalle Parish Sheriff Department hosting blood drive today
- Olympic Zone: US Olympic skateboarding team unveiled, rolling toward Tokyo
- Audit: More than $117M in improper unemployment payments were distributed in Mississippi