KENNER, La. (AP) — Louisiana authorities said three brothers are accused of raping a 10-year-old girl.
Raul and Wilmer Paz Perez were arrested Saturday and charged with first-degree rape of a victim under the age of 13.
Kenner police said Monday that Elder Paz Perez remains a fugitive.
Police said the brothers were alone with the girl on Sept. 9 and began making sexual advances towards her.
Police said the girl refused and locked herself in the bathroom but they broke in and raped her.
Anyone with information on Elder Paz Perez should contact the police.
It’s unclear if the brothers have lawyers to speak for them.
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected
- Morning Forecast – Friday, September 18th
- Birds are mysteriously dropping dead in New Mexico, potentially in the hundreds of thousands
- Kroger sued for allegedly firing workers who refused to wear rainbow symbol
- Peru president faces impeachment vote amid pandemic turmoil