BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana State University fans reveling over the Tigers’ College Football Playoff National Championship win can continue the party by snapping a photo with the championship trophy.
The trophy will be displayed for fans in two Baton Rouge locations this week.
Fans can head to Rouse’s located at 600 Arlington Creek on Wednesday between 4 to 7 p.m. or the Walmart on College Drive on Thursday also from 4 to 7 p.m.
Spectators will be able to view the trophy and have their photo taken with it.
The trophy will later go on permanent display at LSU. The Tigers defeated South Carolina’s Clemson University, 42-25, on Monday.
- Laki Crockett becomes first Franklin Parish girls basketball star to ink collegiate scholarship
- Murder suspect accused of violently attacking school bus driver only four weeks after bonding out of jail
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Revenge shootings continue in Rayne after 2020 murder where accused killer is living with victim’s ex and children
- Ex-court clerk in Mississippi is charged with embezzlement