BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana State University fans reveling over the Tigers’ College Football Playoff National Championship win can continue the party by snapping a photo with the championship trophy.
The trophy will be displayed for fans in two Baton Rouge locations this week.
Fans can head to Rouse’s located at 600 Arlington Creek on Wednesday between 4 to 7 p.m. or the Walmart on College Drive on Thursday also from 4 to 7 p.m.
Spectators will be able to view the trophy and have their photo taken with it.
The trophy will later go on permanent display at LSU. The Tigers defeated South Carolina’s Clemson University, 42-25, on Monday.
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping
- Louisiana Delta Community College host Crappie University to over 100 fishermen
- Troubles mount for Shreveport man charged with murder
- Appeals challenge scrapping of Louisiana Medicaid contracts
- The Food Bank of NELA raised money for those who struggle with hunger