BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana has released coronavirus safety guidelines for movie and TV productions as filming is expected to start returning to the virus outbreak hot spot this month.
Louisiana’s economic development department issued the rules Monday.
The regulations say movie and TV productions should have a coronavirus compliance officer, provide testing for workers and require everyone except performers to wear masks.
The department calls for using temperature checks to enter production areas, distancing people at the locations and using digital scripts when possible.
Most filming in Louisiana has been on hold since March. But Louisiana’s economic development department says some productions are readying to resume filming this month and in September.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Home away from home: Thanks to desegregation lawsuit, Lincoln Prep to play football games away from Eddie Robinson Stadium
- LSU leaders want more students tested for COVID-19; worried about bars reopening
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Helping families with Christmas presents; How to be a sponsor of a child this Winter