WEST MONROE, La. — The Louisiana Association of Business and Industry, LABI, has issued its own social media challenge to help small business owners in Louisiana.
To take part in the #giftcardchallenge, all you have to do is go to your favorite local restaurant or retailer and purchase a gift card to help them bridge this temporary disturbance in their business so that they can keep serving the communities they love.
After you buy a gift card, be sure to take a picture of yourself with the #giftcardchallenge hashtag and help spread the word.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 661 new cases, 10 new deaths on April 21
- SU student dies after hit-and-run near campus
- Jesuit fishing team reels in biggest catch of their lives
- Child tax credit: Enhanced credit could be extended through 2025
- Biden to push employers to provide paid time off for vaccinations, recovery time