ERATH, La. (KLFY) – All Erath schools were evacuated this morning due to a bomb threat, according to officials.
Erath Police Chief Anna Lapointe says a call came in from the school board saying a bomb threat was reported.
Bozier Elementary, Erath Middle and Erath High Schools are almost done being cleared, according to the Chief.
Lapointe says schools will return to normal business once officials are done clearing them.
This is the second school bomb threat in Erath in just one week.
- LIVE: Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS: Sports betting will be on the November ballot; Decisions made parish by parish
- Murder parolee blows up room at Colorado hotel, gets shot by police, authorities say
- Coffee Mate to release line of coffee-flavored creamers
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter for trial in Wisconsin