WASHINGTON (BRPROUD)- U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy announced that the Department of Health and Human Services is awarding $777,110 dollars to Tulane University for maternal mortality and cancer research.
“Tulane University has already conducted groundbreaking scientific research on COVID-19, and now with this award-the opportunity to find innovative solutions to defeat cancer and lower the maternal mortality rate in Louisiana,” said Dr. Cassidy.
Tulane is receiving $630,957 dollars for a research project on digital Nano plasmonic quantification of tumor-derived extracellular vesicles in plasma microsamples. $146,153 dollars will be to research the impact of state-level policies on maternal mortality.
- China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official
- Murdered at the hands of a dictatorship, ‘the disappeared’ to be recovered from mass graves
- Fish & Game Forecast – Friday, December 4th
- Baby boy, riding in car, killed by gunfire near Washington D.C.
- Masked ‘Too Tall Bandit’ robs another Southern bank in string of 16 suspected heists, reward offered for help in identifying