LIVINGSTON, La. (AP) — The body of a teenager was pulled Saturday from the Amite River. Livingston Parish Sheriff Jason Ard thanked the men and women who worked tirelessly alongside this office “to provide closure for this family.” WAFB-TV reports the name of the juvenile was not released. A search for the teen began Friday afternoon and resumed Saturday morning. Details on how the teen ended up in the water were not released. Investigators say no foul play is suspected.
- A new earthquake warning system, powered by Google, comes to California
- According to the FDA, Trader Joe’s and other salsa products now added to list of recalled onions involved in salmonella outbreak
- Man goes on anti-mask tirade in a grocery store before being hauled outside by another customer
- Park named after police chief who forced Jackie Robinson out of a game gets a new name
- Florida sheriff orders deputies not to wear masks and bans civilians in masks from office