LAKE CHARLES, La. (KLFY) — A 11-year-old was booked on a charge of second-degree murder on Monday after Calcasieu Parish sheriff’s deputies say a family member was shot to death.
Andrew LaFleur, III, 39, of Moss Bluff was found dead at a residence on Erble Lane in Moss Bluff from an apparent gunshot wound shortly after 5 p.m. Monday. The child was arrested and booked into the Juvenile Detention Center. No further information is available at this time.
The investigation is continuing.
- Motorcyclist leads CHP on Interstate 5 chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘I felt terrified;’ Greenville man recounts incident that resulted in deputy’s firing and misconduct charges
- Shooting in Monroe Leaves one man dead
- VIDEO: TPSO asking for public’s help identifying truck that caused damage to deli