BATON ROUGE, La. — The Louisiana Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics has released the results of their latest poll that evaluated Louisianian’s attitudes towards vaccines, and it seems most of the state’s residents are in agreeance.
According to the results, 95% of residents polled feel that vaccines are important to protect infants and children from serious and life-threatening diseases. Also, 92% of those polled agree that all children should be vaccinated in order to protect other children around them who cannot be vaccinated because of a medical condition.
To view the entirety of the poll, click here.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants