BATON ROUGE, La. — The Louisiana Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics has released the results of their latest poll that evaluated Louisianian’s attitudes towards vaccines, and it seems most of the state’s residents are in agreeance.
According to the results, 95% of residents polled feel that vaccines are important to protect infants and children from serious and life-threatening diseases. Also, 92% of those polled agree that all children should be vaccinated in order to protect other children around them who cannot be vaccinated because of a medical condition.
To view the entirety of the poll, click here.
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- Human remains and evidence in missing person case found during Prairie County investigation
- Terry Bradshaw considers Super Bowl ‘very easy to do,’ won’t approach it differently
- Trailblazing 49ers assistant has roots in Chiefs Kingdom
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping