WEST CARROLL PARISH, La. — The West Carroll Office of Emergency Preparedness announced today that there will be mobile testing in the parish starting on May 27, 2020.
The testing will be conducted throughout the parish between May 27th and June 2nd.
Officials say that you do not have to have a doctors order nor do you have to have any symptoms, but only 50 people will be tested each day.
You will need the following to be tested:
- Louisiana ID Card or Driver’s License for proof of address
- Be at least 18 years of age
For the Oak Grove area, testing will take place at the Thomas Jason Lingo Center, located at 10284 Highway 17. Testing will be held on the following days:
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 — 8 AM to 11 AM
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 — 8 AM to 11 AM
- Friday, May 29, 2020 — 8 AM to 11 AM
For the Epps area, testing will take place at the Epps Town Hall, located at 120 Maple Street. Testing will be held on Monday, June 1, 2020, between 8 AM and 11 AM.
For the Kilbourne area, testing will take place at the Kilbourne Baptist Church, located at 415 Center Street. Testing will be held on Tuesday, June 2, 2020, between 8 AM and 11 AM.
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- AG Landry on pandemic unemployment fraud: “We are here. We will find you.”
- Bearden School District goes solar, will save the district money and impact student’s education
- City of Monroe introduces appointed Police Chief Vic Zordan
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it