NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) — The best way to downplay fears and anxiety about the coronavirus is to get sound medical advice.
WGNO and News with a Twist Medical Correspondent, Dr. Rachel “the Teaching Doctor” has been receiving hundreds of questions concerning the coronavirus.
Click on the video above for her answers to frequently asked coronavirus questions.
- Kamara believes contract negotiations ‘will happen when it happens’
- Local college football coach chimes in on #WeWantToPlay social media movement
- Crunching the numbers: Officials question differing COVID-19 case numbers
- Kamara reveals extent of knee injury
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’