MANGHAM, La. — The Town of Mangham has issued a curfew effective immediately.
According to the Mangham Police Department, the curfew will be from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM until further notice.
They say that people out after curfew hours must have the proper documentation from your employer allowing you to be out or you will be issued a citation.
Mangham Police are also asking for people to follow social distancing guidelines. House parties or gatherings of any kind during the pandemic are also prohibited until further notice.
They stress that if a resident disobeys the curfew or has a gatherings, they will be issued a ticket.
- Gatorland animal park introduces Skunk Ape, their social distancing mascot
- Biscuits and Gravy, the kitten born with two faces, has died
- With restaurants closed, rat sightings are increasing across the country
- After 17 years underground, millions of cicadas are about to emerge creating a substantial ‘noise issue’
- Woman who said her 9-year-old autistic son was kidnapped confesses to killing him by pushing him into a canal