JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health is reporting a third death from the coronavirus in Mississippi.
The case was a male 65-70 years old from Webster County with underlying health conditions. He died while hospitalized.
Currently, Mississippi has reported 377 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with two previous deaths reported in Hancock and Holmes counties.
- 183 new cases of the coronavirus in Mississippi; 1,638 total cases with 43 deaths
- Sidewalk notes bring smiles to hospital staff during virus
- Gov. Edwards: VP Pence confirms Louisiana will be getting more ventilators from national stockpile
- LDH: COVID-19 data models show thousands of new hospitalizations daily without effective social distancing
- IMG Academy trainer Morgan Wells talks COVID-19 impact on spring sports and NFL draft preparations