STERLINGTON, La. — A local police department is looking to bring some smiles to children in Sterlington who aren’t able to celebrate their birthday due to quarantine.
According to a post on the Sterlington Police Department Facebook page, the department says that they would be happy to come to the child’s home, flash some lights, sound the siren, and even sing happy birthday to them.
To do this, just message the department’s Facebook page with the name of the child, address, date and time for the visit.
This is only available for those who live in Sterlington everyday from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- ‘We’re just playing a sport’: US Olympic athletes on mental health challenges
- Senate holds rare Saturday session to work on bipartisan infrastructure bill
- What is an NFT? How tech is saving tradition in Tokyo
- Bromell looks to replace Bolt atop Olympic 100-meter podium
- Olympians keep an eye on the weather in Tokyo as temperatures rise