BATON ROUGE, La. — Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana is aiming to help residents cope with negative feelings and manage anxiety during these stressful times.
On Wednesday, April 8, at noon, the Stronger Than Stress live event will be streamed on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Facebook page.
During the stream, Blue Cross Social Worker Avis Brown will share insights and strategies on how to ease the overwhelming emotions surrounding COVID-19.
For more tips on managing depression and stress, click here to watch the STRONGER THAN EVER: Care Team Programs on the Blue Cross’s Youtube channel.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: LDH reporting 245 new cases, 11 new deaths in Tuesday update
- City of Monroe, Food Bank of NELA to distribute food boxes May 29
- ‘World of Dance’ returns with new twists for an exciting fourth season
- Monroe Police searching for man wanted for 2nd Degree Battery of a Dating Partner
- OPSO asking for public’s help to identify suspect in debit card fraud case