LINCOLN PARISH, La. — The Ochsner LSU Health Medical Center in Monroe has announced two COVID-19 testing sites for this week but says that the testing is for those without symptoms.
The first testing site will be located at the Jonesboro City Hall from Monday, June 8, through Wednesday, June 10. This location will be open from 9 AM until 3:30 PM.
The second site will be located at the Lincoln Parish Library Event Center in Ruston on Thursday, June 11, and Friday, June 12. That site will be open from 9 AM until 4 PM both days.
Any Louisiana resident, ages two or older, without symptoms that wants to be tested will need to bring an ID and insurance card, if possible. They say that there are no out-of-pocket costs for the test and no one will be turned away based on insurance status.
(Note: A previous version of this article incorrectly stated that both testing sites would take place in Lincoln Parish. Jonesboro is in Jackson Parish.)
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?
- Hurricane Laura clean up efforts continue
- GOP expecting Trump to tap Barrett for Supreme Court
- Feds: Relax protections for woodpecker endangered since 1970