MONROE, La. — Following a Monroe Police Department press conference this afternoon, Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo gave a statement regarding COVID-19.
The statement included measures that are being taken by the City of Monroe to combat the spread of coronavirus.
Those measures include all city departments taking extra precautions to disinfect public facilities, Monroe Transit doing daily sanitation sprays of buses, and an executive order halting the disconnection of water service for Monroe customers over the next 60 days.
- Football Friday Night: Oak Grove outlasts OCS, plus more!
- Keys to the Game: Saints at Bears
- Robin Roberts asked this 11-year-old to run for President someday. Chase Hansen on Jessop’s Journeys.
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500