MONROE, La. — Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo said in a press conference on Tuesday that there has been a second COVID-19 related death in Ouachita Parish.
Currently, the Louisiana Department of Health Website is only reporting 1 death in Ouachita Parish.
Details are limited but we will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
(Note: Article has been updated to say that Mayor Mayo has confirmed the death.)
- Florida A&M University set to join the SWAC
- What will it take for Grambling football players to return for voluntary workouts? It’s not as easy as it sounds
- Report: Conference USA men’s and women’s basketball tournaments to drop from 12 to eight teams
- Senior Night: Oak Grove’s Nick Sciara
- Residents call for resignation of OPPJ VP Jack Clampit after “Choot em” Facebook post