MONROE, La. — Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo said in a press conference on Tuesday that there has been a second COVID-19 related death in Ouachita Parish.
Currently, the Louisiana Department of Health Website is only reporting 1 death in Ouachita Parish.
Details are limited but we will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
(Note: Article has been updated to say that Mayor Mayo has confirmed the death.)
- DOTD announces project to replace Cheniere Lake spillway, bridge in Ouachita Parish; Starting February 1
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, January 23rd
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Man accused of beating officer with flagpole ordered held