(WWLP) – According to Fred S. Ridley, August National Golf Club Chairman, the Master Tournaments, Augusta National Women’s Amateur and the Drive, and Chip and Putt National Finals will all be postponed.
Dates for the tournament and the other events have not been decided yet.
“Ultimately, the health and well-being of everyone associated with these events and the citizens of the Augusta community led us to this decision. We hope this postponement puts us in the best position to safely host the Masters Tournament and our amateur events at some later date. We will continue to work with the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Office of the Governor, the Georgia Department of Public Health, the City of Augusta and all other local authorities. We are grateful to all of these entities for their exceptional efforts and guidance.”– Fred S. Ridley, August National Golf Club Chairman
- US sites to halt use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine over blood clots
- Search continues for missing LSU student Kori Gauthier
- Check This Out!: Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo gets a new beaver!
- 11-year-old boy Louisiana boy disappears after taking out the trash
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, April 13th