BATON ROUGE, La. (The News-Star) — Today, the Louisiana Legislature decided to recess until the end of the month after pressure from health care officials and some lawmakers.
According to our content partners at The News-Star, lawmakers will be asked this afternoon to pass a resolution to suspend the session.
The session still must end by June 1, so lawmakers will need to return to pass essential legislation like a budget and reauthorizing government agencies.
To read the full article, click here.
- ULM looks to avoid sweep against the lady red wolves of Arkansas State
- Louisiana Tech looking to sweep the road runners of UTSA
- ULM adds Warhawk alum, Alonzo Hampton, to Terry Bowden’s staff as Assistant Head Coach
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration