LaSALLE PARISH, La. — The LaSalle Parish School Board has announced a free COVID-19 testing site leading up to the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year.
According to the school board’s website, the “Back-to-School Covid Testing Blitz” will be taking place from Tuesday, July 21, 2020, through Wednesday, August 5, 2020, at the Exhibition Hall next to the Rapides Parish Coliseum.
The testing will take place according to the following schedule:
Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Saturday: 8 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Tuesday-Thursday: 2 P.M. to 7 P.M.
They say that everyone is welcome and that you do not have to have symptoms in order to be tested. They are encouraging school-aged children, teachers, school employees, bus drivers, and others who are associated with education to get tested in order to identify those who are COVID-19 positive.
The testing will not cost anything out-of-pocket and boasts a four-day turnaround. Each person tested will also receive a bag with 5 masks for personal use.
Click here to pre-register or for more information.
- Denmark to end oil, gas extraction in North Sea
- Tokyo Olympics delay costs may reach $2.8 billion
- Congress takes up historic bill to decriminalize cannabis
- China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official
- Murdered at the hands of a dictatorship, ‘the disappeared’ to be recovered from mass graves