(WJBF) – Clothing retailer Hot Topic has announced they will close all stores due to health risks from the coronavirus.
The closure will run from Tuesday, March 17th until March 30th.
During this time, the company states all employees will continue to be paid.
You can view their release below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- As new records for COVID-19 deaths happen around the world, the WH COVID-19 Response Team holds news briefing
- Pfizer, BioNTech submit request to expand vaccine to children as young as 12
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: 739 new cases, 16 new deaths reported on Friday
- More vaccinated Americans report side effects from Moderna than Pfizer, study finds
- Katie Barber with St. Francis talks COVID-19 eligibility, vaccine