LONDON (WCMH) — Heir to the throne Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus, accroding to NBC News reports.
The 71-year-old Prince of Wales is first in line to the British throne.
NBC News is reporting that he experiencing mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health,” Clarence House said in a statement.
- 183 new cases of the coronavirus in Mississippi; 1,638 total cases with 43 deaths
- Sidewalk notes bring smiles to hospital staff during virus
- Gov. Edwards: VP Pence confirms Louisiana will be getting more ventilators from national stockpile
- LDH: COVID-19 data models show thousands of new hospitalizations daily without effective social distancing
- IMG Academy trainer Morgan Wells talks COVID-19 impact on spring sports and NFL draft preparations