WEST MONROE, La. (The News-Star) –All football-related activities, including the remainder of spring football practice, at Grambling State have been canceled, according to our content partners at The News-Star.
The Tigers were scheduled to hold their fifth of 15 spring football practices Thursday afternoon at 4 p.m. at Eddie G. Robinson Memorial Stadium, but the team never made it to the field as the university administration decided to shut down football activities until further notice after meeting with healthcare professionals on precautions to take amid the growing concern for student, faculty and staff safety in light of the global pandemic of COVID-19.
To read the full article, click here.
- Philippine President Duterte says he can be held responsible for drug killings
- Jacinda Ardern wins second term as New Zealand’s Prime Minister in landslide election
- Record-setting Cameron Peak wildfire consumes more than 200,000 acres in Colorado
- The New Yorker suspends Jeffrey Toobin after he reportedly exposed himself on Zoom call
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, October 20th