LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Governor Asa Hutchinson gave an update on today’s COVID-19 numbers for the state, with daily cases and active cases reaching a record high.
Arkansas Department of Health is now reporting 2,827 new cases and 18,032 active cases in Arkansas.
Deaths added today, 31, for a total of 2,586
1,041 hospitalizations and 191 people on ventilators
Governor Hutchinson released the following statement on today’s COVID-19 numbers:
“Yesterday saw another record day of new cases. We also lost 31 Arkansans yesterday to COVID-19. We are at a critical point in combating this virus as we continue to see record numbers of new cases each day. This battle will not be won by the actions of a few; it will take each Arkansan doing our part to win this fight.”
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring
- Cancer drug may aid in treatment of COVID-19, study says
- The worst — and best — states for driving
- US Treasury again working to put Harriet Tubman on $20 bill