BATON ROUGE, La. — Gov. John Bel Edwards joined Vice Admiral Jerome M. Adams, MD, MPH, U.S. Surgeon General, local elected officials, and health stakeholders for a discussion on Louisiana’s response to the coronavirus, COVID-19.
Click on the video above to view the full briefing.
- Philippine President Duterte says he can be held responsible for drug killings
- Jacinda Ardern wins second term as New Zealand’s Prime Minister in landslide election
- Record-setting Cameron Peak wildfire consumes more than 200,000 acres in Colorado
- The New Yorker suspends Jeffrey Toobin after he reportedly exposed himself on Zoom call
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, October 20th