(BRPROUD) – Blood banks around the nation are currently facing a blood shortage. In order to get in more donations, on August 19, Ochsner Bloodmobile will offer free COVID-19 antibody test for those who donate.
The Ochsner Bloodmobile will be accepting donations at 17000 Medical Center Drive from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Why get an antibody test?
- An antibody test can determine if a person’s immune system has created antibodies in response to COVID-19.
- The test can tell if a person has contracted COVID-19 in the past.
- ULM Political Science Professor speaks on the future of the United States Supreme Court
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 20th
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Gov. Edwards Urges Everyone to Prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites