OUACHITA PARISH, La. — Ouachita Parish will have free mobile testing through the parish beginning next week.
According to the City of Monroe, testing at the following locations will happen over the next four weeks:
- North Monroe Baptist Church
- Saul Adler Community Center
- Marbles Community Center
- Benoit Community Center
- Emily P. Robinson Community Center
- Forsythe Park
In West Monroe, testing will take place at the Community Center and Recreation Center.
For the week of May 18th, testing will take place on the following days at the listed location:
- Monday, May 18 — First Baptist Church in Calhoun, located at 2981 US Hwy 80
- Tuesday, May 19 — Saul Adler Recreation Center in Monroe, located at 3900 Westminster Avenue
- Wednesday, May 20 — West Monroe Recreation Center in West Monroe, located at 1802 North 7th Street
- Thursday, May 21 — North Monroe Baptist Church in Monroe, located at 210 Finks Hideaway Road
- Friday, May 22 — Marbles Recreation Center in Monroe, located at 2950 Renwick Street
All of these testings will take place between 8 AM and 11 AM on those dates. Only 50 test will be available so it is first come first served. Residents will need to be 18 years or older and have a valid Louisiana ID or Driver’s License.
We will continue to update this article once a week when the new locations and dates are announced.
- 3-year-old Texas boy dies after accidentally shooting himself in the chest at a birthday party
- Pope Francis appoints Archbishop Wilton Gregory as first Black American cardinal
- Senate to confirm Barrett for Supreme Court in highly partisan vote
- Typhoon Molave displaces thousands, floods villages in the Philippines
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85