BATON ROUGE, La. — Governor John Bel Edwards held a briefing to give an update on Louisiana’s response to COVID-19 on Tuesday, August 11, 2020.
As of Tuesday, August 11, Louisiana is reporting 133,125 confirmed cases and 4,195 deaths.
- ULM Political Science Professor speaks on the future of the United States Supreme Court
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 20th
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Gov. Edwards Urges Everyone to Prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites