BATON ROUGE, La. — Gov. John Bel Edwards is set to hold the first COVID-19 update briefing for this week.
This comes as the Louisiana Department of Health made the decision on Thursday to not update its COVID-19 dashboard citing that it will be “reviewing all data.”
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, January 17th
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 976 new cases, 1,875 new recoveries
- The Debate Continues: Brady vs. Brees Round Three, Bushrod’s Take
- Saints announce extensive list of roster moves