BATON ROUGE, La. — Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards is expected to announce if he will lift restrictions designed to slow the spread of the coronavirus in the state.
During Monday’s update, Gov. Edwards announced that Louisiana will enter Phase 1 of re-opening on Friday, May 15. The stay-at-home order will also expire on Friday, May 15.
Gov. Edwards stated that more details surrounding Phase 1 of re-opening will be released Thursday, May 14. He also stated that the next announcements concerning the continued re-opening, Phase 2, of Louisiana will be made on Monday, June 1.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, October 1st
- CDC extends cruise ship ‘no sail’ order through October
- Man illegally sought coronavirus loans for fake companies named after ‘Game Of Thrones’
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce miscarriage of their third child
- Louisiana highway fatality rates dropped to record low in 2019