CATAHOULA PARISH, La. — The Catahoula Parish Police Jury has issued a parish-wide curfew that takes effect immediately.
The curfew will start at 10 PM and last until 6 AM until further notice.
The Catahoula Parish Sheriff’s Office and the Jonesville Police Department will be strictly enforcing the curfew. They say that exceptions will be allowed for driving back and forth to work.
- Warhawks edge Lady Techsters in I-20 softball clash at new Dr. Billy Bundrick Field, plenty of local representation on the field from area high schools
- ‘It’s time to end America’s longest war’: Biden details timeline to pull troops from Afghanistan
- FBI: Mexican cartels recruiting members inside U.S. prisons
- UPDATE: Walnut Bayou Water rescinds partial boil advisory
- Bentonville woman says murder of grandmother was ‘to appease God’