WEST MONROE, La. — Sherrif Clay Bennett with the Caldwell Parish Sheriff’s Office has decided to temporarily suspend visitations at the Caldwell Correctional Center due to growing concerns of coronavirus spread.
The Caldwell Parish Sheriff’s Office says that the safety and wellbeing of the inmates housed at CCC is their utmost concern and that they will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that visitations resume as soon as safely possible.
The finish by saying that there have been no confirmed cases in Caldwell Parish and that this is just a precautionary measure.
- Lincoln Parish School Board announces new superintendent
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- D.E.A. National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is this Saturday, October 24th